Stockport & South Manchester

Campaign for Real Ale

Campaign for Real Ale

Trading Standards

Dissatisfied about the size of your pint?

Served an undrinkable pint?

Do something about it — Make a complaint

Your local authority below will supply information on what constitutes a complaint but to complain contact Citizens Advice through the link below.

Citizens Advice link

All complaints such as short measure should be made here.

The links below are to local trading standards web sites. These do not handle complaints directly, but can give information about such as times a premise is legally licensed and what a premise is licensed to undertake, eg alcohol sales, playing music, showing films and more. For information about your rights contact Citizens Advice.